Levelized (Budget) Billing
The following are terms and requirements for members requesting enrollment in the levelized (budget) billing program:
1. Levelized billing calculations are subject to:
- Monthly service charge
- Outdoor lighting charge
- Increase in electricity use
- Adjustments due to bill corrections
2. Levelized bills are recalculated monthly and will vary slightly each month due to seasonal change.
3. The member (consumer) must have been a member of Washington Electric Cooperative for the past 12 consecutive months at the same residence.
4. Members will be removed from the levelized billing program if:
- The member misses a payment by the scheduled due date; or
- At the member's request.
Please note: If a member is removed from the levelized billing program for any reason, the account balance becomes due.
5. If removed from the levelized billing program, the member may not re-enroll in the program for a period of six months.
For more information or to enroll, please contact our office. Click here to download the application form.